Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salem

Salem

Experience : 25680

Character sheet
HP:
Luau Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Luau Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
Luau Left_bar_bleue275/275Luau Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
Level:
Luau Left_bar_bleue1/1Luau Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 am

A festival that occurs once every month to commemorate all the lives that were lost in the heartless wars. A big Luau that encompassed the whole island's front, the perimeter of the island being lined with torches that were all lit as soon as the sun had set on the island. The festival was set up to happen just an hour after that. Salem was enjoying his time off, which was basically every day since the war died down, and decided to help set up a few of the games. With two humans, Salem had lined a section of the sand with a rope that would soon become the volleyball court. After that, the net was nailed down with a ball sitting in a small hole next to that. Salem left the humans as they were bringing out the referee chain, seeing as how he was no longer needed.

'What was left?' Salem thought as he flapped his little wings and hovered to a stand that had a blank sign. It was clear this was the beverage shack, so Salem started to paint a picture of a tall glass with red liquid and a tiny umbrella in it. The other side would then have a coconut with a straw hanging just on the side. The middle would then say something about beverages.
Back to top Go down

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 am

While Salem was off doing his thing Axis was in other plans of preparation for the festival. With a torch in her right hand and a fireball in her left she whistled the hymn of the hymn of the fayth happily to herself as she lit the torch and went around lighting the unlit ones lining the island. This place had once been her home a long while ago, quite a few 100 or so years now as it was. She made her way around looking at the familiar features that still remained as memories began to flash through her head.

As soon as she was done she headed back to the main part and stuck the torch into the ground as she took one good full scan of the surroundings. Everything seemed good, not a decoration out of place, not a plan out of order. With a smile in her face she gave a sigh of relief and headed off to the beverage stand where another Salem was painting the sign. It was nice to have help for once....

Last edited by Axis on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 am

Salem finished the sign with a smirk on his face. He liked how it came out. He placed the brush sideways on one of the buckets of paint and tested the weight of the sign.

"Just too heavy to lift all the way up there myself..." Salem said to himself, but loud enough to catch anyone close enough. He looked over his shoulder to find someone, anyone that could help him lift the other side. "Excuse me?" He yelled out to Axis. "Mind helping me get this sign up? Just a little too heavy for my liking."
Back to top Go down

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:22 am

Caught by the call out for help Axis gave a rush and headed to the other end of the sign, lifting with the new found helper of the island. "Sure, no problem!" Lifiting it up onto the stand she found the need to stretch up abit on her tip toes. After all she was abit on the smaller side... Short... Not that it was her favourite thing to be. "Almost... Got it?" Sticking her tongue out abit she tried to reach alittle farther.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 am

Salem looked behind the sign to see if it was on the nail hooks yet and it was only missing it by a few inches. Thinking he had one chance, Salem lowered the sign a bit, then pushed it up, letting his edge of the sign fall on the nail. He knew this might upset Axis' side, so he also quickly shifted sides to hers and grabbed the sign and pulling it up as well, getting it on its respective hook. Salem then dropped back to the floor and looked at the sign he made, delighted it looks good in the light of the torches.

"Hey, thanks for you help...(?)." An odd pause where he name should be took him off guard a little, but decided he should introduce himself first before she should say her name. "My name is Salem, by the way. And What might I call you?"
Back to top Go down

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 pm

She was soon relieved of having to stand on her toes as the small moogle took it from her hands and place the last end on the sign ever so nicely. Backing up a ways Axis looked up at the well done sign admiring it for a few minutes untill her attension was caught by her handy helper. With a warm smile she outstretched a hand, "Names Axis, Its a pleasure to meet you." On this day she found more then ever that her usual boyish nature was taken over by a somewhat gentle charm that once inhabited her when she had been the yound red-haired mistress of Organization XIII.

Sitting down on the she leaned her arms against her knees as they were close to her chest, looking around again she closed her eyes and took in the nice calm breeze that blew over the island that day. Everything was nice, they had picked a good for this one.
Back to top Go down

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

There was a small flash of blue electricity and when it Vanished, Kai was standing there on the beach. He really needed a vacation, and since Fiendish Garden hadn't worked out, he'd decided to come to the beach. Immediately he recognized someone off in the distance, two people actually. There was only one explanation for the moogle, that was obviously Salem. The tall human being was so familiar because, well, she was basically family - Axis. Axis and his Sister were planning a wedding, if not having already gone through with it. They were both member of Varia. He looked around and noticed that they were setting up a festival of sorts. Whether this would be a good thing for him to participate in or not, he wasn't sure - but he'd at least help them set it up. He walked over to where the two had just finished a sign and waved. "Anything I can do to help, you too?"
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Salem looked at the boy behind him and then around the island. A lot of the events and games had already been started at setting up, but could always use a little more tweaking before they were ready for the Luau.

"You could always walk around the island until you spot something out of place. That is pretty much all there is left. Everyone already started the set up this morning and we are now just finishing everything now." Salem then rose back into the air and turned around, looking at the whole of the island before putting his thumb an index finger over his mouth and under his chin, a look he often adopted when thinking. As his eyes shifted back and forth he found everything else could be taken care of with the people that were already working on it. Any more people might just make it too crowded to work. "Nothing but to walk around, I s'pose. Wait until someone calls you for help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luau   Luau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath :: RP Area :: Flooded Destiny-
Jump to: