Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next Life?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis

Axis

Experience : 25940

Character sheet
HP:
The Next Life? Left_bar_bleue3200/3200The Next Life? Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
MP:
The Next Life? Left_bar_bleue400/400The Next Life? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Level:
The Next Life? Left_bar_bleue6/10The Next Life? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Atop a lonely ledge overlooking the front of the island, one person sat watching the shadows of memories appear and then fade back to the new reality. The sun stilled shined brightly above, but in appearance the island had definitely changed. It was once a haven for the strong believers and kids at heart. Many of her now distant friends had joined her in the ups and downs of life here mostly, and it had been here that her birth had taken place. That was when she had been.... Human...

Flipping a piece of her medium length black hair from her right eye, she gave a small sigh as she stretched out her back. As her arms returned to her sides and her hands in her lap a gentle breeze strolled along bringing with it a calming sensation that overtook the young nobody. It was if nothing had to be feared, nothing had sorrow or worry. It was the calmest and most relaxing moment since she had arrived in the future.

Sure being with Ren was awesome, hell more then awesome. It was the best thing in the world to know that she was going to spend her life with her but all the people left in the past disturbed her. All of them, everyone single one was gone now. Alex, Axel, Daimos, Zach, Chris. Everyone she had ever had any relation with was gone. She was still alive, in the future. Weird enough as it was, she was. The Eternal Flame of Darkness, Axis was here and breathing.

Last edited by Axis on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinitykingdom.forumotion.com
Ren Hitaro

Experience : 25500

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Ren sat crouched on a coconut tree close enough that she could see Axis but far enough that Axis wouldn't detect her presence. She knew that Axis was a little lonely, who'd blame her? Her friends and Family had been left in the past when Ren returned to the future, bringing her with her. Maybe it was selfish of Ren to have taken Axis along with her, even though it broke all procedure for traveling through the time stream, Ren had done it anyways. Ren's power over time had slowly diminshed since, and now her brother Kai was the only one with enough Mastery over it to fix the situation - but did either of them want it fixed? Ren knew that if Axis wanted to return to the past, she would probably ask to go back with her, for there could never be anyone who would complete her like Axis did. It was rather sad, how this prediciment had come to be. Ren jumped out of the tree, making a quiet but audible landing in hopes to grab Axis' attention.
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

Character sheet
HP:
The Next Life? Left_bar_bleue3200/3200The Next Life? Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
MP:
Level:

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:07 am

Axis' concentration on the lingering peace of the breeze was soon distracted with the appearing aura of an all too familiar person. Her scent was soon picked up on as it gently drifted into Axis' range of scent. With little time to waste the keybladers gaze was pulled to the neko's direction in an instant. No doubt Ren had been there for some time just hiding out of reach of Axis' overdeveloped sense range. It was always an occuring tendency that Ren would show up anywhere Axis just happen to be, mostly she followed her due to the small obsession of love that was huge between the two. Only difference being, one could handle themself better then the other.

Rising to her feet and dusting herself off Axis gave a swift jump and landed a few feet away from the silver haired beauty she called her devine neko goddess. Ren was indeed the one person that brought out the more "gentlemen" side of her that was usually locked away in the corner of herself. With light steps and semi-quick movements Axis came up behind her, wrapping a pair of welcoming arms around her waist and pulling her close so that Ren's back was right up against her chest. Tight embrace followed as Axis leaned her chin on Ren's shoulder and nuzzled her neck slowly. A warm smirk slowly slipped onto her face as the scent of her wonderful loved one grew even more intoxicating.

"Following me again? Dear Ren do you miss me that much?" Axis tone of voice was smooth and gently and somewhat teasing. The nuzzling from her neck had moved upward as Axis kissed her cheek lightly. 
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Ren blushed, feeling the warmth of their love creeping through her body, she missed this. It had been away since they'd held eachother, mostly because Ren had been off to see what had happened since they'd last been here. She smiled as she felt Axis nuzzling into her neck, a slight blush creeping over her cheeks. As the nuzzling moved up her neck, she heard Axis ask her if she'd missed her that much, which she had and as Axis kissed her cheek, she let out a small purr then replied softly, audible only to Axis. "My love, every moment that I don't spend with you is a moment I'm missing you."
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 am

Axis' smile grew a smile as a purr appeared and then Ren's perfect voice sounded like beautiful music to her ears. It had been way to long since the two of them had been alone, together and close. The warm feeling of affection was arising inside Axis in a sudden pace filling her to the brim. She could feel her cheeks growing slighlty warm and red which was a good sign. Although Axis never tend to try and show weakness around Ren atleast not all the time.

Turning Ren so that she was face to face Axis nuzzled her nose to Ren's and then kissed her gently, her lips met her's in a subtle kiss that made it even harder for Axis to contain her feelings and the blushed that continued to grow with them. Looking down to hide her changing cheeks she leaned her head in Ren's chest and stayed completely still to the point where she could hear the the faint sound of a pulse, a pulse of a heart, something she herself lacked.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hitaro

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Ren blushed as Axis gently pressed their lips together, make Ren's heart feel like it would skip a beat, and then the kiss was gone. Axis rested her head against Ren's chest, and Ren smiled, wrapping her arms around Axis' shoulders and pulling her closer, humming softly. She hadn't been this happy in a while, and nothing could ever really make her this happy except for Axis. She softly ran her fingers through Axis' hair, enjoying the time they had together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Life?   The Next Life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Life?
Page 1 of 1