Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Requests?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP Requests? Empty
PostSubject: RP Requests?   RP Requests? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:36 pm

RP Requests? Ffe47219d2fct
Hey all!

This is just a topic for me to keep track of the RPs I'm in, and for anyone who's interested in RPing with me can make a reply to this topic asking for said RP. I'd prefer smaller topics simply because it offers the people in it a chance to post more often, but I also don't like having to keep track of about fifty different posts before I make mine. You get the picture. Anyways, below you'll find the list of the topics I'm in as well as topics I used to be in, and pending topics that are on indefinite hiatus. Any questions, please PM me and don't post here with stupid pointless annoying messages, also known as SPAM. Also, if any of you would like help in learning how to RP better, you can also use this thread to ask me for a training topic - I don't mind helping anyone, and if you think you're better than me and want to try and prove it, by all means ask it. I'm more than willing to do my best. ^^ Ktnxbai.

Last edited by Sieg on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Experience : 25795

Character sheet
HP:
RP Requests? Left_bar_bleue2200/2200RP Requests? Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
RP Requests? Left_bar_bleue275/275RP Requests? Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
Level:
RP Requests? Left_bar_bleue1/1RP Requests? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

RP Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Requests?   RP Requests? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Then let you and me RP. Can it be a training one? I'm not that good.
Back to top Go down

RP Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Requests?   RP Requests? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 am

Very well. You make the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Requests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Requests?   RP Requests? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Requests?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: