Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dreamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Experience : 25700

Character sheet
HP:
The Dreamer Left_bar_bleue2200/2200The Dreamer Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
The Dreamer Left_bar_bleue275/275The Dreamer Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
Level:
The Dreamer Left_bar_bleue1/1The Dreamer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 am

Name: Unknown. Goes by "The Dreamer"

Age: Refuses to give a straight answer as to what age he is. Whenever pressed on the subject, he replies "Age is abstract. All things are infinite."

Starting Class: Pupil.

Fighting Style: The Dreamer excels at avoiding damage, avoiding each blow as though he will know where it will be. When an attack is on its way, The Dreamer's peers through each possible future, checking to see which one is most likely. If The Dreamer doesn't have time to look into the future, he has to act on instinct, something that doesn't come very naturally to him.

Ability: Inner Refresh - heal 10% max MP at the end of every post.

Element:(Requesting special permission to use the Time element, considering the nature of this character.)

Description: The Dreamer, ethereal angel from "The Waiting Room", emanates a serene grace from every pore of his incredibly lean body. His skin is smooth, unblemished, and silver in color, giving him the appearance of radiating moonlight. Usually wearing nothing but gold colored trousers and a silver belt,(The traditional attire for an angel), The Dreamer gives his six, six-foot wings a good airing. The Dreamer's face is the oddest part of his appearance, showing as a blank to no one but those who he trusts in the present. When someone does earn his trust, they see the delicate face associated with the Malakhim, the messenger angels. His eyebrows are thin and slightly curved, almost feminine, as well as his nose and mouth.

Personality: The Dreamer is, most definitely, a "Character". He refers to himself entirely in the third person to those he doesn't know well, and only uses his title (The Dreamer) to people he trusts entirely, and only in the present. Other than that, The Dreamer is fairly aloof from the rest of the people he speaks with. There are some he will become friendly with, those who truly earn his trust, as he sees everything from a cosmic point of view and realizes that most of these people will die long before he ever will. In some cases The Dreamer is rather harsh and biting, cutting to the bone of the matter and through all the red tape of human manners, which is sometimes an asset.

Group: Sanctum.

History: The Dreamer comes from something he refers to as "The Waiting Room", the place souls are sent after their time alive, but before they are sent to their respective afterlives. Calmly serving all the creators, The Malakhim interfered very rarely in the lives of sapient beings beyond their stages in the cradle, where he would appear as a guiding hand. They would show creatures how to create fire, how to grow crops, how to domesticate animals... the usual tools for survival. And these weren't a select few. Several hundred Malakhim were dispersed across the multiverse, cultivating life where it would try to grow, bringing civilization to dull, uninteresting places.

The Dreamer was special, though. The Dreamer was sent after life had grown, to help steer lives. He would appear in the dreams of artists and writers, granting them the inspiration they so desperately needed. It was The Dreamer who appeared to all of the oracles who sprang up throughout time, those claiming to see the future, The Dreamer who revealed untold beauty unto the sculptors and painters. Ordinary Malakhim hewed the sculptures of life; The Dreamer was the one who polished them until they gleamed.

Many centuries passed. Slowly, surely, people stopped believing in the guiding hand of the celestial, their various gods and goddesses who created life. The Gods and Goddesses began to die, and with them their messengers, their "Malakhim", a lack of belief being the only thing that can truly kill a god. And so The Dreamer, sent by his master, turned to the world for what was hopefully just another time. But if he should fail... it would be the last time an angel walked the mortal world again.

Last edited by The Dreamer on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Experience : 34761

Character sheet
HP:
The Dreamer Left_bar_bleue12000/12000The Dreamer Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
MP:
The Dreamer Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Dreamer Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Level:
The Dreamer Left_bar_bleue50/50The Dreamer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Very descriptive up until the History. Could you try and write more on that? Also, your fighting style seems more like you use the space element.
The Dreamer wrote:
The Dreamer's eyes flash brightly and he begins to move out of the way of the attack.
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Sorry, didn't make it clear that he was seeing the future to avoid the attack. I'll edit it and the History.
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Okay, and one last thing of input on my behalf, I think that if you actually want to make it so you can dodge stuff, that you should make that your character's ability, otherwise the attacks will hit because you can't have two abilities. If you want approval, you'll have to fix that and wait for Sieg. But you have my permission to use the Time element. But you can't have as good as mastery of it as Kai. Kai is the best with the time element, period. That's why he's a leader.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:13 am

I intended upon making that his first ability, but since you can't make any abilities until you are approved, I thought I'd just wait. And he will only be able to see forward in time; nothing like stopping time. Wouldn't want to step in on Kai's territory.
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

I mean like you have the ability
The Dreamer wrote:
Inner Refresh - heal 10% max MP at the end of every post.
But you could make a custom one that allows you to dodge with a certain number on a dice roll.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

...I thought I needed that for regenerating mana. How does MP regenerate if you don't have that move or the other one. I looked through the forum for an answer, but I will admit that I may have missed it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Your Mana doesn't regenerate, but you also keep your HP/MP seperate for each topic you're in. You don't lose HP/MP in one topic because you lost it in the other. So you can use that to regenerate mana but it would regenerate seperately in each topic, or you could use that to allow you to dodge with your ability to see the future (based on a dice roll)

Its your choice.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm

I believe I shall stay with the regen ability. But thank you for that bit of insight.
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Level:

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Okay, well then - Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer   The Dreamer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath :: Character Database :: Character Creation-
Jump to: