Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All-Range Mode!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Spencer

Experience : 25893

Character sheet
HP:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue2400/2400All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
MP:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue300/300All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Level:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue2/10All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

All-Range Mode! Empty
PostSubject: All-Range Mode!   All-Range Mode! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:55 am

Name: All-Range Mode!
Element(s): Water and Lightning.
Length: Lasts 15 posts (Of my posts. Not just posts in general).
Attack: David fires ball lightning from his palms.
Special: A ranged attack in the form of ball lightning. Also gains the ability to secrete water from his feet, making him glide along the ground and move three times as fast.
Finisher: Electroshock Therapy: David, using his control over water, traps in the enemy in a shell of water. While the enemy is trapped in his watery tomb, David zaps his opponent with a basketball-sized lightning blast, doing 40% of HP in damage.
Description: David, in an effort to avoid pain, draws upon the two elusive elements, Water and Lightning. The two aspects fill David, changing his skin from its normal tan to a light, transparent blue. Beneath the surface of his skin can be seen bolts of lightning, flitting about, looking for a place to escape to. David's clothes evaporate also, but so does his genitalia, so it all about evens out. It may seem like it won't prevent damage, but oh, it will.

The watery body gives David much greater range of motion and an incredible boost to his speed. David glides along with ease, dodging attacks and easily out running any enemy. For some odd reason, David is still susceptible to pain in this form. Very susceptible. David dodges enemies easier, yes, but because he lost his armor, David takes full damage from all attacks.

The lightning was the best thing that could have happened to David. David can fight enemies from a great distance (30 feet) by shooting ball lightning from his hands. The lightning is no larger than a baseball, but packs quite a wallop; 20% of Total HP!

And to wrap the Form up, David whips out the ultimate in traumatizing, phobia inducing pain; Electroshock Therapy. David releases the water from his body, which wraps itself around the enemy, creating a watery prison. Then David expells all of the lightning from him, placing it into a ball and firing it at the prison. The water superconducts the electricity, frying the enemy. Once the enemy leaves its prison, David's armor returns.

Last edited by David Spencer on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Experience : 34786

Character sheet
HP:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue12000/12000All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
MP:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Level:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue50/50All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

All-Range Mode! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Range Mode!   All-Range Mode! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

APPROVED.

...Even though I hate the Star Fox reference.
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
David Spencer

Experience : 25893

Character sheet
HP:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue2400/2400All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
MP:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue300/300All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Level:
All-Range Mode! Left_bar_bleue2/10All-Range Mode! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

All-Range Mode! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Range Mode!   All-Range Mode! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:10 am

Edited to account for the different Health System.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All-Range Mode! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Range Mode!   All-Range Mode! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Range Mode!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath :: Character Database :: Form Creation-
Jump to: