Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty
PostSubject: Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]   Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 pm

The young male let out a sigh as his eyes closed, blocking the ripping wind from tearing into them and causing them to tear up in order to make sure no outside sources get on their inside. His body shifted its weight and turned around to face away from the castle and the ravine. He stood at the bailey, unsure of where to go next. Was it true? Did that man know who he was, and could he offer him a way out of the suffering for what happened to him? Even if he was telling the truth, to betray the man who he looked at as his father... it just hurt. He didn't know what to do or where to go, and therefore he simply stood where he was and let the wind beat on his back as he took all options into consideration. He had to do something, but he couldn't figure out what it was that he wanted, or that is to say he had, to do. The scar over and under his left eye twitched as he closed them again, slipping his hands into his pockets. Behind him, a shadow sank into the ground and up on the wall, pouncing at him from his right-hand side. His hand left the pocket and slashed as a familiar light surrounded it, cutting the heartless into two smokey halves, sinking to the ground and fading into the darkness in whence it came. He sighed once more, the keyblade that was in his had fading back into the light of his heart as he turned back towards the castle, leaning on the window sill, just looking out. He had to make his decision, and it had to be soon. If he left, Sieg might hunt him down - he knew very well he was no match for Sieg.
Back to top Go down
Jinzou Kitai

Jinzou Kitai

Experience : 26060

Character sheet
HP:
Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
MP:
Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Left_bar_bleue375/375Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)
Level:
Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Left_bar_bleue5/10Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]   Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:06 am

"Dygehk y pnayg, pnudran?" Landing softly a few feet behind Mekura, Jinzou allowed his onyx wings to return to their source within his heart. The two weren't brothers, of course; that went without saying. Still, the term seemed to fit sometimes, as who were the people you battled aside if not family? "Seig sent me to find you. It's strange, though....I could have sworn you were supposed to be hunting down a Varian. Ixaz, his name was...I don't see anyone here, however." Yawning to himself, Jinzou flicked his tannish ears in annoyance as the wind agitated them. "Something's bothering you, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]   Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

The sound of a familiar voice entered the boy's ears. He turned around, a general and natural smile coming to his face as he watched the person whom he called his brother appear. The wings the man had folded into his body as he landed, Mekura's own self walked more towards him. The first mention of the name of the person whom the both of them considered to be their father-figure made his eyes light up with fear. He heard that Jinzou was aware of what his mission was, yet didn't have all the details. In fact, neither did he himself - All he knew was that a member of Varia was supposed to be dealt with, the reasons unknown. Jinzou Kitai - the man whom he considered his brother, the male whom he was closest to and the only person other than Sieg to have ever seen Mekura cry - was also stronger than Mekura was. Maybe he would know what to do... but then again, Sieg was still a lot more powerful than even Jinzou. Therefore, it wasn't exactly a fair fight and he knew that Jinzou would side with Sieg is the thought came down to it. Even still, "Yeah... the Varian said he knew who I was... why I have this scar... and he knew how to stop the pain. I just... don't know what to do. Either way, the warrior got away.." His honeysweet voice said as he shifted his body to turn back away from Jinzou, facing out from the bailey once more.
Back to top Go down
Jinzou Kitai

Jinzou Kitai

Experience : 26060

Character sheet
HP:
Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
MP:
Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Left_bar_bleue375/375Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)
Level:
Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Left_bar_bleue5/10Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]   Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 am

"Then go report in to Sieg. It's no big deal that he got away. You didn't kill him, so he'll show up again. We can get you your answers then. If the mission is to personal for you to complete, then..." Jinzou shrugged, wincing slightly he agitated one of the larger bruises on his side, the only marks remaining from his earlier battle with Sieg. "Then we can always send out someone unrelated to him. Besides, forget what he said...I know you who you are, better than some random totalitatian does. You're Mekura. Oracion Tres of Sanctum's elite Oracion Sies. An ally, a friend, and to some degree, a brother. Will you come back with me to Stonerose, or do you want to hunt down that Varia?" Jinzou left the third option unspoken; the possibility of being taken back to Sanctum kicking and screaming...as promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]   Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dygehk y Pnayg? [Jinzou]
Page 1 of 1