Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Slivered Aftermath

Slivered Aftermath

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fractured Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Experience : 25605

Character sheet
HP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue275/275Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
Level:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue1/1Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Fractured Form Empty
PostSubject: Fractured Form   Fractured Form I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Name: Fractured
Activation Requirement: Has to take a hit that would reduce him to or below 50% health while the Clairvoyance ability is still in effect.
Cost: Drains The Dreamer's remaining MP.
Element(s): Space
Length: 2 posts for every 10% total MP drained.
Attack: While in fractured form, The Dreamer can teleport instantly to anyplace within 100 yards of his current location, and every time he teleports he distorts the space within twenty feet of him, doing 15% of The Dreamer's total health.
Special: Teleportation.
Description: Something has gone horribly wrong. The Dreamer shouldn't be hit while viewing the future in such a weakened state... terrible things can happen. And they do. While The Dreamer's third eye is opened so widely, taking damage causes it to stay widened for a period of time. Causality becomes impartial to him, allowing him to wink in and out of existance. When he is seen, thin cracks cover his person, through which people can see trillions of stars. Every time he teleports, time and space come crashing down around him, brutalizing anyone unfortunate enough to be near him, friend or foe.
Finisher: Splintered Future: Realizing that staying in this form any longer would cause significant damage to his person, The Dreamer decided to pass on the fracturing of time to another just before it gets too bad. By teleporting inside of someone, then quickly teleporting out, The Dreamer transfers his form from himself to another. But before the other person has time to take advantage of their sudden, newfound power, everything goes horribly, horribly wrong. Thin cracks cover their body, slowly opening wider to reveal the entirety of causality. Before they are entirely torn apart, they vanish entirely, starting to experience visions of their own. As each future starts to merge into each other, the person still holding the power is shown all of their possible futures, spreading out forever. This gazing into infinite does significant damage to the target, severely damaging their mind. When the person is finally finished with their horrible revelation, they reappear where they were and take 50% of The Dreamer's max health as damage.

Last edited by The Dreamer on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Experience : 34666

Character sheet
HP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue12000/12000Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
MP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Level:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue50/50Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Fractured Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Form   Fractured Form I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Once again, that 15% total health thing isn't allowed, that's too strong against higher leveled opponents then you should be able to.
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
The Dreamer

The Dreamer

Experience : 25605

Character sheet
HP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue275/275Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
Level:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue1/1Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Fractured Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Form   Fractured Form I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Sorry. When I said total health for both of those, I meant "Total of his health." Edited.
Back to top Go down
Admin Aftermath
Administrator
Administrator
Admin Aftermath

Experience : 34666

Character sheet
HP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue12000/12000Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
MP:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Level:
Fractured Form Left_bar_bleue50/50Fractured Form Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Fractured Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Form   Fractured Form I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 pm

~Approved
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Fractured Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Form   Fractured Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fractured Form
Page 1 of 1